If you are a newbie and want to start your online presence or you are an experienced daily Domainer, here is a great chance for both of you. Normally, GoDaddy and many other registrars sale .Com domain for $8 to $35 but now it is available really cheap.

Yesterday I just stumbled upon a tweet by @DanSanchez, telling domain registration at discounted rate by using GoDaddy coupon code for .Com domains. He  registerd ElectricServo.com for $2.19 with this code. You can also register any available .Com domain by using following coupn code:

[ad name=”lh-wp-post-rectangle-300×250″]

So, if you want to register a new domain for your new business or want to upgrade your existing inventory with some more .Com’s. this is a wonderful opportunity. If you really want to own some good domains at low cost, please be hurry to register them as soon as possible because this code will not last much longer. This offer can be ended at anytime.

No this is not an April Fool, its really true. Here is the proof:

GoDaddy Coupon Code -April 2009

[ad name=”post-banner-01″]

Tags: ,

15 Comments on GoDaddy Coupon Code -April 2009

1. Thanks for informing xD. I am seeking for this long time :D. Is this valid for new domain only or work on renewal?

2. Kashif says:

Thanks for your comment, Hassan. AFAIK, this coupon is only valid for new domain registration.

If you need any more information, please come back. I will try my best to help you. :)

3. Shanna says:

Thanks for 199DOMAIN, i was wondering how long it would take for another good coupon to come along :)

I can offer up these coupons aswell as 199DOMAIN (thanks to Kashif):

emma1 – 10% off any order, no minimum spend

emma2 – 20% off any order over $30 or £25

emma3 – any .com domain for $7.49 (works on new domains and renewals)

emma30 – any .com domain for $7.49 (works on new domains and renewals)

emma35 – any .com domain for $7.49 (works on new domains and renewals)

I hope someone finds these useful :)

4. Anne says:

Amazing! Thanks for the info!

Just take note is only available for 1 year domains. But still awesome.

5. Kashif says:

Yes. You are right Anne, this code is eligible for only 1st year registration.

By the way thanks for your comment. :)

6. Kashif says:

Thanks for writing here and sharing such valuable codes, Shanna. Sure, they will helpful to someone want to renew or purchase new domains. I think these codes will last much longer than the 199DOMAIN.

7. Toby says:

I used 199DOMAIN, thanks!
    I mostly use some codes for GoDaddy that do not expire and have no limits on their use:

MTECH1 for 10% off

MTECH2 for 20% off $50 or more

MTECH330 for 30% off .com domains, including on renewals.

8. Kashif says:

Your are welcome, Toby. I am glad to know that this code worked for you.

And thanks for sharing your tested promo codes. :)

9. stacy1212 says:

AH MAN…

I appreciate the post. I wish I had found it before I found these NEWER godaddy.com codes:

10. This coupon is not working for me! :(

I chose 1 year public registration, entered the code, and it still remains $10.19… Am I doing something wrong, or has the coupon already expired?

11. Kashif says:

I think its expired. I just tested it with some available .com domains but cart did not show any discount. You may use some other codes (available here in comments) to get some discount.

12. I read somewhere that Godady domain costs 10 $ , but when i went to their site , there were so many other offers like 1 year subscription and name protection or something and in the end the aggregate cost reached like 70 $. So, i just changed my mind 😀

I dont remember what those other offers were now but i would like to know what is the actual cost of buying a domain and is every thing they offer necessary to keep your domain hosted ?

Might sound a little dumb , well sorry for that :)

13. STACY1212 says:

These coupons work fine and are NOT expired. Make sure to only use one.

Let me know if you have trouble Anna and Kashif

14. Bo0 says:

The code work fine!!

Total (US Dollars): $2.19

Great! i buy a domain .com without problems!!!

15. Abdul Qadoos says: